Mr. Sotorrio has successfully defended countless clients facing various violent crime charges, including:
- Murder — The firm represents clients charged with murder, voluntary manslaughter and murder as a result of another violent crime.
- DUI and DWI vehicular manslaughter — A death as a result of DUI- or DWI-related accident is considered a felony crime.
- Armed robbery — Individuals charged with armed robbery face far more serious penalties than simple theft due to the use of firearms, force and fear.
- Firearm offenses — The firm defends clients charged with firearm offenses, including unlawful possession, purchase or discharge of a firearm.
- Sex crimes — Sex crimes can be filed as violent crimes, dramatically increasing the severity of the penalties.